About the Company
The Colonial Flower Shop has been proudly serving New Paltz since 1978. We are family owned and operated serving the Ulster County, NY area including New Paltz, Rifton, Esopus, Wallkill, Ulster Park, Rosendale, Highland, Gardiner, Tilson, Clintondale, and Modena. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Our attention to detail on wedding flowers for your special day is unparalleled. Local funeral homes have recommended us to their clients for over 40 years. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect.
Let The Colonial Flower Shop be your first choice for flowers.
The Colonial Flower Shop
20 New Paltz Plaza
New Paltz,NY 12561
Supply Chain difficulties stemming from the Covid Pandemic have caused shortages in both the fresh flower and hardgoods procurement. Substitutions may need to be made to insure the freshest product in a timely fashion. We are closed Sundays. (But usually have emergency local funeral service.)
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least one week prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us directly at (800)446-5667 or (845)255-5506 or email email@example.com
We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure.
We accept the following payment methods
- American Express
- Apple Pay
DIRECTIONS TO OUR STORE
1. From east to west from thruway exit on Main Street, go west on route 299/Main St. for 5/10 miles. Turn right at traffic light into New Paltz Plaza which has Tops supermarket and the New Paltz Cinema. Plaza is shaped like the letter "L". We are in the corner of the "L" between the "Black Hole" Jiu Jitsu School and Fox and Hound Liquor store.
2. From West to East from Wallkill River Bridge, RT @299 (Main St) 1.1 miles. Turn left into New Paltz Plaza which has Tops supermarket and New Platz Cinema in it. The Plaza is shaped like the letter 'L'. We are in the corner of the 'L" in between Black Hole Jiu Jitsu and Fox and Hound Liquor Store.
3. From the north to south take rt 32 south to the traffic light intersection of Rt 32, Rt 208 and Main St ( RT 299). then follow the above directions from west to east.
4. From south to north take rt 32 north past S.U.N.Y New Paltz Campus. At traffic light intersection of main St (Rt 299) by the middle school, take a right onto Main St (RT 299). go east on main st for 4/10th of a mile. Turn left into New Paltz Plaza which has Tops Supermarket and New Paltz Cinema. The Plaza is shaped like the letter "L". We are in the corner of the "L" between Black Hole Jiu Jitsu School and Fox and Hound Liquor Store.
ZIP CODES 12429, 12471, 12472, 12486,12515, 12525, 12528, 12561, 12568, 12589 AND ALL AREA FUNERAL HOMES AND HOSPITALS IN 20 MILE RADIUS
We also deliver to the following facilities:
|A. Carr Funeral Home|
|All Kingston Funeral Homes|
|All Poughkeepsie Funeral Homes|
|Benedictine Hospital , Kingston NY|
|Buttermilk Falls Spa|
|Copeland Funeral Home|
|Didonatto Funeral Home|
|Doyle / Miller Funeral Home|
|Gilpatric-VanVliet Funeral Home|
|Gridley - Horan Funeral Home|
|Health Alliance Hospital, Kingston, NY|
|Henry Brouck Funeral Home|
|Hudson Valley Rehab|
|Joseph Leahy Funeral Home|
|Keyser Funeral Home|
|Kingston City Hospital, Kingston NY|
|Leahy Funeral Home|
|Mid Hudson Regional Hospital Poughkeepsie, NY|
|Millspaugh Funeral Home|
|Mohonk Mountain House|
|Moylan Funeral Home|
|New Paltz Center for Rehab and Nursing|
|Parmele Funeral Home|
|Simpson Gaus Funeral Home|
|St. Francis Hospital|
|Suny New Paltz College|
|Sutton Funeral Home|
|Timothy Doyle Funeral Home|
|Torsone Funeral Home|
|Valley Vista Adult Home|
|Vassar Brothers Hospital Poughkeepsie, NY|
|Wallkill Funeral Home|
|White / Venuto Funeral Home|
|William G Miller Funeral Home|
|Wingate Nursing Home|
Delivery trucks leave between 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Other delivery times can be arranged for an additional fee. Please call for information 845-255-5502
PLEASE LOOK AT WHICH ZIP CODES WE DELIVER TO OURSELVES BEFORE ORDERING. SEE THE "AREAS SERVED" SECTION FOR TOWNS WE DELIVER TO.
WE DELIVER MON THRU SAT. WE CAN USUALLY ARRANGE FOR SUNDAY DELIVERIES TO LOCAL FUNERAL HOMES. PLEASE CALL 845-255-5502 FOR SUNDAY FUNERAL DELIVERY AVAILABILITY.
A local delivery fee will be added to each order, for each address.Higher delivery prices will appear at checkout for orders placed for delivery very near a major floral holiday.( See delivery checkout for exact price of fee. For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary depending on the shop we use in that area.)
Local orders in our delivery zips shown, must be received before12:00 p.m. in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time will AUTOMATICALLY be delivered the following day UNLESS YOU CALL US AND WE TELL YOU WE CAN STILL DO IT.
Orders for out of our delivery zip codes will be sent to a shop in that area. The local shop's price difference for flowers and delivery will be added to the credit card given AUTOMATICALLY. For exact charges CALL before ordering.
We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
Delivery of orders to VERY rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value.
Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
We specialize in the following services
- Large inventory of fresh flowers
- European/dish gardens
- Contemporary and traditional arrangements
- Funeral designs
- fruit baskets
- Gifts Greeting
- Cards Candles
- Silk Arrangements
- English Garden Style Dry Arrangements
- Plush Animals